Thoughts for your own Self-Healing.
1. Start by educating yourself about your body’s natural healing process and how it works.
This could include how the immune system works and how your body responds to stress.
2. Listen to your body and be aware of physical sensations, emotions, and thoughts.
This involves mindfulness practices such as meditation, breathing exercises, or body scans (i.e. Yoga Nidra).
3. Make a habit of practising self-care and self-love.
This can include eating a healthy diet, getting enough sleep, exercising regularly and engaging in activities that bring joy and relaxation.
4. Give some thought to releasing negative emotions, beliefs and behaviours that may be causing difficulties in your life.
This can involve techniques such as energy healing, journaling or therapy.
5. Spend some time connecting to your own inner wisdom and intuition.
This can involve meditation, visualization, or other spiritual practices.
6. Reflect regularly on your progress of change and be curious about the differences that your commitment has enabled.
Setting goals, tracking progress and celebrating successes are tools that can help you to stay motivated and committed to your own self-healing.
If you enjoyed our advice please consider giving us a small donation.
Your kind support, no matter how small, helps us provide more help, advice and support for you.
“I remember walking into The Sanctuary and feeling….. the peaceful atmosphere. My son was ill, very thin, quiet, withdrawn, recovering from a major operation…. Nine months later he is well, growing, putting on weight and is now a boisterous boy”